1. Did you do anything special to prepare for your Senior Session, if so how?
“I picked out clothes for every picture that were very different to showcase my complex yet fun personality. The preparation included picking a more minimal makeup look to go with many outfits as well as props.“
2. What did you like most about your experience with your photographer?
“I loved my photographer. She was incredibly sweet and was very good at casual conversation. She made me feel very comfortable in a setting that would normally make me a little nervous.”
3. Did your photographer do anything special to get the best photos of you?
“My photographer always gave me clear and detailed instructions on how to sit, where to look, and different positions to place my hands in. Not to mention she fixed my hair a few times. The credit for such amazing shots goes to her 100%.”
4. What was your favorite scene and why?
“My favorite scene was in the city near the train. It was fun to have someone following ME around with a camera. I felt like a celebrity and the pictures looked just as good as I felt.“
5. Is there anything else you want to share about your experience with Cady Studios?
“I really just adored the entire experience. The atmosphere, the photographers, makeup artist, everything. Cady studios really made me feel special for a day.“
6. What did you think of your photos when you saw them?
“I was surprised my pictures came out that way. Normally I don’t like to have others take my pictures, because I never like how they turn out.“
I felt like a celebrity and the pictures looked just as good as I felt!