Cady Studios Culture
If you’re a fun, creative and personable overachiever who loves new challenges and working with an inspiring team, you could be the next new addition to Cady Studios. Our youthful energy and sense of adventure keep us ahead of the curve and on top of our industry. To be a part of the Cady Studios team is to meet new challenges every day and collaborate on creative solutions. It’s hard work, but it’s fun work.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To surpass customer expectations with our quality, our service and our people.
OUR CORE VALUES
Don’t just get things done; get them done right, better, and more efficiently than before. Deliver experiences and products that go beyond satisfactory. We don’t meet customers’ expectations, we wow them.
Act; don’t react. Wowing the customer means not only embracing change, but also driving it. Listen. Anticipate what customers need before they need it. Then act with urgency, meeting them ahead in the road, always in front of the competition.
Everything we do, every policy we create, and every interaction with a customer must pass the test of “easy to do business with.” The best relationships are built upon trust: Tell the truth. Do the best thing for the customer. Be friendly, timely, candid and ethical in everything you do.
Set your standards high and do not settle for “good enough.” Your work is never done; push ahead as a team to drive change and solve problems. “That’s not my department” is not in your vocabulary. If one person fails, we all fail. Work as a team to address problems and move forward.
We don’t have multiple teams. We’re all on one team with the same goal and mission: to take care of our customers, no matter what it takes. It’s your skill, respect for others, and commitment to do whatever it takes that helps make the team a “dream team”.
Always be looking for ways to find efficiencies and improvements. In order to be the best, it takes everyone striving to exceed our high standards…and getting the job done with the same or fewer resources than before. There’s always room for improvement.
Be a citizen of your community, engaged in service to those in need. Impact the world beyond the nine-to-five in ways that are unique to your story and authentic to your personality. You have been given so much; practice gratitude and give back.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance (Finance Director) to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments. The goal is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success. As such, the Finance Director should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the investment of funds.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
Budgeting and Funds Management:
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughout
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management. Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
Office environment, but will be expected to travel as needed to company subsidiaries.